Activated Charcoal Facewash
Why it is effective?
- Purifies clogged pores
- Treats acne
- Detoxifies skin
- Lightens skin tone
- Reduces dark spots
- Natural moisturizer
- Soothes sunburns
- Cleanses skin
- Provides pleasant fragrance
- Reduces stress
- Uplifts mood
Can you get activated charcoal naturally from foods?
Activated charcoal is a manufactured product. You cannot find it naturally in foods.
What are the risks of taking activated charcoal?
When used to treat a poisoning or overdose, activated charcoal is usually safe, but it needs to be administered only in a health care facility.
How to Use?
- Cleanse your skin and place a hot towel on the areas that have open pores/blackheads for 5 minutes.
- To properly use this product, apply an even thin layer on face mainly on the areas with blackheads. Avoid direct contact with eyes, brow, hairline, and lips.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until mask is completely dry.
- Gently peel off mask from outer edges and use warm water to clean and dry.